HR Technology Analyst III
Posted on: January 26, 2023
OverviewUnder minimal direction, researches, coordinates and
supports software solutions for department specific applications,
including implementations, upgrades, custom reports, surveys and
databases. Acts as the System Administrator for specific
applications. Ensures that the integrity and security of HR systems
are met, monitored and maintained.Responsibilities
- Acts as Application Administrator in partnership with
functional users to drive enhanced capabilities and to maintain the
functional operation, data integrity and security of the HR/OD
- Develops processes, dashboards, visualizations and advanced
analytics to improve employee engagement, productivity and
- Researches current trends in HR Technology. Evaluates and
initiates recommendations for HR technology solutions to optimize
business processes to meet the business objectives of HR/OD.
- Works with solution vendors to understand their roadmap and
assess how to align with HR/OD strategy coordinating new releases
and patches to optimize business processes and ensure minimal
impact on HR/OD functions.
- Leads HR/OD system projects, identifies required resources and
ensures project timelines are met.
- Mentors other team members to ensure they have the knowledge
and understanding needed to successfully support the HR/OD
- Provides 3rd level technical support to internal customers for
HR/OD technology solutions.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in
- 7 years of experience in Human Resource Systems experience or
equivalent combination of education and experience.*Paychex is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities without regard
to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex,
pregnancy, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual preference,
gender identity, disability, genetic information, or any other
legally protected characteristic. We will make reasonable
accommodations for individuals requiring them in accordance with
applicable federal and state laws. To request an accommodation
during the application process, please contact (585) 385-6666.
Keywords: Paychex, Rochester , HR Technology Analyst III, Human Resources , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!