Company: Precise Tool
Posted on: September 26, 2022
Precise Tool & Manufacturing Inc. is a locally owned and
operated state of the art manufacturing company offering an
expansive range of contract machining since 1975. Our facilities
are clean, well-lighted and one of the most modern in operation
today. If you enjoy a challenging, fast paced, dynamic environment,
we have great opportunities for furthering your career working for
a solid successful business. Precise Tool offers competitive pay,
benefits and advancement opportunities.Precise Tool & Manufacturing
Inc. is currently recruiting for an HR Generalist.Under the
direction of the HR Manager, the HR Generalist functions as the
first point of contact for employees' human resource related issues
including payroll, benefits, leave of absence, and labor law
compliance.JOB REQUIREMENTSRequirements of the position include,
but are not limited to:
- Payroll administration and HRIS maintenance of ADP
- Serves as the ADP point of contact to assist employees with any
issues in accessing and using the site and app
- Responsible for Leave of Absence administration including FMLA,
NYS PFL, Workers Comp, Short and Long Term Disability claims
- Recruits candidates to meet staffing requirements
- Creates and posts job ads through ADP and other recruitment
- Pre-screens applicants, schedules interviews, conducts
- Partners with temp agencies when necessary to meet staffing
- Onboards and conducts new hire orientation
- Conduct training for OSHA related requirements and NYS Sexual
- Respond to employee relations issues
- Assist affiliate companies when necessary
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- With a quality work ethic, functions as a member of a
customer-driven quality team whose goal is to ensure that product
quality requirements established by the customer have been
- Holds oneself accountable for doing whatever is needed to meet
the commitments made around project outcomes.
- Ability to work well under pressure, to adhere to deadlines and
the ability to be flexible.
- Understanding of Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of state and federal labor laws.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, HRIS, ADP Workforce
- Ability to communicate with employees directly.
- Ability to speak in front of an audience.
- Written communication skills.
- Knowledge of payroll and benefits administration.
- Organizational skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience.
- B.S. in Human Resources
- PHR/SHRM Certification a plus
- Sick Days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
Precise Tool & Manufacturing Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a
pre-employment drug screen.EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual
Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/VeteranPrecise Tool &
Manufacturing Inc. is committed to providing a work environment
that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any
form and will make reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an
undue hardship. If you are interested in applying for employment
and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA,
you are encouraged to contact Human Resources at (585) 247-0700
Keywords: Precise Tool, Rochester , HR GENERALIST, Human Resources , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!