Senior Human Resource Operations
Company: JK Executive Strategies, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Senior Manager, Human Resource OperationsRochester, NY
JK Executive Strategies is proud to represent a large, privately
held manufacturer headquartered in Rochester, NY in their search
for a Senior Manager, HR Operations. To enable continued growth,
our client has kicked off a company-wide transformation, touching
everything from the way they look for and at commercial
opportunities to the way they manufacture and deliver products for
This position will play a vital role in ensuring our client is
living its purpose and values and is managing talent vigorously.
The Senior Manager, HR Operations will build organizational
capability (in collaboration with the Leadership Team) aligned to
our clients' overall business strategy, cultural imperatives, and
future-state goals. This position will continuously curate the best
employee experience possible and drive our inclusive culture. The
individual will need to be both in the "now" of the business and at
the same time thinking of "future state" needs to develop
competencies within the organization.
- Develop and drive our clients' employee experience and
inclusive culture, including DE&I.
- Provide exceptional HR leadership through a deep understanding
of overall business strategy.
- On a consistent basis, consult with and provide coaching to
leaders, managers, and employees.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team and leaders to identify
current and future talent needs. Help drive the best hiring
decisions in a rapidly growing and evolving organization and
market. Help to create an organization with talent magnetism.
- Identify needs (individual, team, and department levels) and
partner with leaders to develop and execute strategic workforce
planning that will address business needs now and in the
- Lead organization Talent Planning process and support career
development strategies, including own the Performance Management
process for the organization.
- Create a talent culture of seamless succession planning through
development of internal resources.
- Develop and maintain relationships with organizational leaders
and employees to ensure a credible and trusted HR support
- Partner with management to build organizational capability,
including organization design and strategic workforce
- Engage asan active contributor to the HR team. Share best
practices and translate business needs to other members of the team
to help shape company-wide HR systems and solutions.
- Drive and manage high profile employee investigations, through
entire process, including termination, if applicable.
- Manage HR through metrics and predictive analytics.
- Utilize BRF's employee survey data results to support managers
with action planning. Help to support a culture of data-centric
decision making throughout the organization.
- Drive organization-wide communication and engagement.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) preferably in Human
Resources, Business or related discipline.
- Ten+ (10) years of related human resources experience.
- Prior experience leading a strategic HR function, including
effectively driving change and evolutions of company culture.
- Experience supporting a wide variety of leaders/functions.
- Supervisory experience (hiring, firing, developing) including
mentoring of more junior team members (may not be direct
- Manufacturing, production, or related (multiple shifts and
locations) highly desired.
- SPHR or SHRM-SCP certification strongly preferred.
- Ability to align talent initiatives with organization's
strategic goals, including looking longer-term when evaluating
talent in the present.
- Must be able to support a multi-plant, 24/7 operation, and with
that occasionally emergencies occur during non-business hours that
need to be attended to immediately.
JK Executive Strategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the
policy of JK Executive Strategies to provide equal opportunity in
employment and conditions of employment to all individuals
regardless of age, race, color, religious beliefs, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, veteran or military
status, disability, pregnancy-related condition, predisposing
genetic characteristics, genetic information, marital status,
familial status, prior arrest, domestic violence victim status,
non-job related convictions, participation in lawful activities
outside of our workplace, or any other status protected by
Keywords: JK Executive Strategies, LLC, Rochester , Senior Human Resource Operations, Human Resources , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!