Human Resources Generalist
Company: Oetiker Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Oetiker provides customers with the peace of mind that their
mission-critical components are reliably connected. We are a global
leader in high-end connecting solutions for the vehicle industry
and for high-value applications in industrial segments. Our
expertise in high-quality clamps, rings, straps and
quick-connectors ranges from powertrain and drivetrain applications
to medical applications. We offer engineering, prototyping and
testing support to quickly create comprehensive solutions for
overcoming clamping and connecting challenges. With 1800+ employees
in more than 30 countries and over 75 years of experience, we are
the trusted, global, long-term partner for the world's leading
Remote working is feasible 2 days per week.
- Administration of company benefits and payroll.
- Schedule employee training and maintain training records
- Assist with the recruitment and selection process.
- Maintain Human Resource Information System and personnel
- Complete new hire onboarding and exit interviews
- Perform performance coaching as needed
- Communicate and enforce company polices and procedures
- Complete monthly reporting of key metrics
- Program & Event Management
- Complete miscellaneous administrative items as needed
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge of HR systems, including SAP SuccessFactors, ADP and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel and
- Strong oral and written communication
Education / Experience
- Bachelors Degree with emphasis in Human Resources or related
- Manufacturing environment experience preferred
Oetiker, New York. is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Oetiker Group, Rochester , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Batavia, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!