Intern, Human Resources - Student Programs & Talent Acquisition, Summer 2021 - 020013
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Talent Acquisition Business Partner: Mindi ConcialdiThe Summer
College Internship Program is a 10-week, paid internship experience
that allows undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to
attend development workshops, network, and be part of our company.
Our college interns work on meaningful projects, are mentored under
their respective managers, and continue to develop throughout the
entire summer. In addition, through the internship program, our
interns can attend development workshops that are focused on key
concepts within the divisional tracks of Business Administration,
Communications, Finance, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources,
Strategic Business Programs, and Project Management and other
non-technical based degree programs.
- This is a paid 10-week summer internship from the first Monday
in June to the second Friday in August (up to 40 hours per
- Development events are provided to help with the transition
from school to the corporate environment.
- Housing is not provided as part of our program.
- Interns are responsible for their own parking costs (Rochester
Region Only).Essential Responsibilities/Accountabilities:Through
this role, you will have the opportunity to work on updating our
Careers website, updating recruitment marketing materials,
assisting with day-to-day Student Programs operations, partnering
on social media recruitment campaigns, and more.
- Specific duties will vary with assignment
- Functions performed are non-technical in nature, not system or
analytical based, and will cover a broad range of business-related
- May reside in either a technical or non-technical area
- Creation of an end of internship presentation is required
- Completion of an end of internship performance appraisal will
- Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by
supporting the Lifetime Healthcare Companies' mission and values
and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the
corporate privacy policies and procedures.
- Regular reliable attendance is expected and required.
- Performs other functions as assigned by management.Minimum
QualificationsOur ideal candidate will have experience with
Microsoft Office, Social Media, and have strong communication
skills and is detail-orientedDesired majors include: Communication,
Marketing, Business Administration, Journalism, Human Resources
- Must be in good academic standing.
- High School diploma or Equivalency Certificate, along with
proof of continuous college enrollment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with
professional contacts throughout Health Plan.
- Experience using a desktop computer in a professional
- Experience with Microsoft products, internet, email, and
- Organization skills to deal with multiple projects and
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive approach to work, displaying creativity and
flexibility in completing their assigned tasks.
- Commitment to continuous improvement of their own skill and
- Must maintain confidential information to the highest
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, as well
as on intra- and inter- departmental teams where needed.Physical
- Ability to get to work location regularly and
reliably.************The Lifetime Healthcare Companies aims to
attract the best talent from diverse socioeconomic, cultural and
experiential backgrounds, to diversify our workforce and best
reflect the communities we serve.Our mission is to foster an
environment where diversity and inclusion are explicitly recognized
as fundamental parts of our organizational culture. We believe that
diversity of thought and background drives innovation which enables
us to provide leading-edge healthcare insurance and services. With
that mission in mind, we recruit the best candidates from all
communities, to diversify and strengthen our workforce.OUR COMPANY
CULTURE:Employees are united by our Lifetime Way Values & Behaviors
that include compassion, pride, excellence, innovation and having
fun! We aim to be an employer of choice by valuing workforce
diversity, innovative thinking, employee development, and by
offering competitive compensation and benefits.In support of the
Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only
those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the
position. Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Excellus, Rochester , Intern, Human Resources - Student Programs & Talent Acquisition, Summer 2021 - 020013, Human Resources , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!