Working Zone Leader - Gallery
Company: HNI Corporation
Posted on: May 25, 2023
HNI Corporation is a global family of brands for the workplace
and home dedicated to enhancing the spaces where we live, work, and
gather. We pride ourselves on fostering an environment where we
make a positive impact on others; upholding our beliefs in
integrity, inclusion and belonging.What We Need:We are looking for
a Working Zone Leader to join our Gunlocke team in Wayland, NY!
What You Will Do:
- Coordinates the day-to-day operations of a group of
- Assigns, monitors and reviews progress and accuracy of work,
directs efforts and provides technical guidance on more complex
- Solves problems through investigating and identifying root
causes to production activities in order to prevent reoccurrence
and facilitates root cause resolution.
- Coordinates materials within and between departments to ensure
continued and steady pace of product flow.
- Reviews and interprets production schedules to proper
sequencing of products and recommends revisions/adjustments.
- Accountable for maintaining performance metrics including
complete and on time (COT), productivity, quality and safety.What
- High School diploma, Associate's degree preferred.
- Proven ability to effectively lead teams.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal/written skills.
- Ability to multi-task and function well under pressure
- Ability to read and interpret shop paperwork, including
production logs, simple drawings and blueprints.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations, including
addition and subtraction of decimals and fractions.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft office and manufacturing
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, stoop and bend for extended periods of
- Ability to work up to 10-hour days as the schedule dictates.
HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace
furnishings and building products, operating under two segments.
The workplace furnishings segment is a leading global designer and
provider of commercial furnishings, going to market under multiple
unique brands. The residential building products segment is the
nation's leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products.As
one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation was recognized
in 2018, 2019, and 2020 for the diversity of our Board of Directors
and was named in 2020, 2021, and in 2022 as one of America's Most
Responsible Companies by Newsweek. How we act today protects how we
live tomorrow. Check out our CSR Report here: Diversity, equity,
and inclusion (DEI), are not just core beliefs at HNI - they are
operational imperatives. We value each other's differences in
experiences and ideas to solve problems and better serve our
customers. Take a look at our DEI goals here: We offer Benefits on
Day 1, including a new voluntary benefit, Daily Pay! To learn about
all the benefits HNI has to offer visit .We also invite you to
visit us at to learn more!
Keywords: HNI Corporation, Rochester , Working Zone Leader - Gallery, Hospitality & Tourism , Geneseo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...