Assistant Store Manager - Greece Ridge Mall Store 034
Company: Aeropostale, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will support the Store Manager
to build a team that delivers results through providing an amazing
customer experience. You also share the responsibility to execute
all store operations and maintain a visually appealing store. You
create a positive environment that develops and engages your
managers, associates, and customers every day. You love being part
of a winning team and you bring your energy to work every day.
The Assistant Store Manager reports to the Store Manager.
Who You Are:
* Inspirational leader who guides their team and partners with the
store manager to achieve great results.
* Engaging personality who attracts great talent.
* Demonstrates a competitive spirit and desire to win.
* Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
* Operates with a sense of urgency and effectively manage competing
* Able to adapt to change and takes on more responsibilities.
* Self-motivated; seeks personal growth and development.
As the Assistant Store Manager you will:
* Partner with the Store Manager to create action plans to achieve
results and grow the business.
* Understand and demonstrate product knowledge, selling and
operational skills to maximize sales.
* Engage with customers to build relationships and brand loyalty by
using company tools.
* Partner with the Store Manager to develop team members who are
committed to creating a great experience for our customers.
* Oversee assigned division of responsibility and be accountable
* Support the Store Manager to ensure store standards for
merchandising and operations are met consistently.
* Learn about all aspects of the business and share ideas to drive
* Remain composed in the face of challenges and unforeseen
* Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute
management functions in the absence of Store Manager.
* Model our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, compassion,
accountability, and inclusivity.
You will also have:
* 2+ years as a Co/Assistant Manager in similar volume, apparel
* Proven track record of exceeding sales and statistical
* Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business
(including evenings and weekends).
* May require occasional travel to other store locations (if
Other Requirements Bend, lift, open and move product and fixtures
up to 50 lbs., as needed. REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION The Company is
committed to providing reasonable accommodation to enable qualified
employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
their jobs as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act
(ADA). SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a
culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are
committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited
employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the
basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion,
disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status,
civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the
Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other
characteristic protected by law ("Protected Characteristics")
Keywords: Aeropostale, Inc., Rochester , Assistant Store Manager - Greece Ridge Mall Store 034, Hospitality & Tourism , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!