Company: The Lake House
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Why Work at The Lake House?*
Employment at The Lake House offers a beautiful place to work in a
fun, team-oriented, professional setting! Advantages of being a
Lake House team member include:
* Three (3) weeks of Paid Time Off during your first full calendar
year for Full Time employees!
* Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for Full Time employees!
* 401k with up to 4% Employer Match!
* FREE Lunch and/or Dinner during your shift!
* Robust and formalized training program to get you doing what you
love as soon as possible!
* Complimentary Annual stay overs at The Lake House!
* Four (4) Hour shifts available!
* Many Employee Discounts at The Lake House and through
* Company sponsored Community Service and Wellness Events!Position:
House Person Attendant
Position: Room Attendant
Reports to: Director of Housekeeping
Job Summary: Room Attendants are responsible for cleaning and
servicing guest rooms in order to provide a pleasant and
comfortable experience for guests. They ensure that all rooms are
inviting and clean and they address all guest queries politely and
*Essential Functions/Responsibilities: *
* Greeting guests and responding to queries.
* Changing bed linen and making beds.
* Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as
shampoo and soap.
* Sweeping and mopping floors.
* Vacuuming carpets.
* Dusting and polishing furniture.
* Emptying trash containers
* Restocking beverages and food items in the mini bar.
* Cleaning public areas, such as corridors.
* Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
* Updating status of guest rooms on assignment sheet.
* Returning and restocking cleaning cart at shift end.
* Previous guest service and/or housekeeping experience.
* Experience using industrial cleaning equipment and products.
* Flexible working hours.
* Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting
* Physical mobility and stamina.
* Ability to follow instruction.
* Ability to manage your time efficiently.
* Work well unsupervised.
* Ability to lift at least 75 pounds.
* Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact
positively with hotel guests.
* Hard worker.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: The Lake House, Rochester , Houseman/Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Canandaigua, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!