Production Team Leader
Company: HNI Corporation
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Gunlocke, an industry leader in -workplace furnishings and a top
brand in the HNI Corporation enterprise, is in search of a
Production -Team Leader to join our team in -Wayland, NY! -Some of
the essential aspects of the -position include:
- Coordinates the day-to-day operations of a group of members.
- Assigns, monitors and reviews progress and accuracy of work,
directs efforts and provides technical guidance on more complex
- Solves problems through investigating and identifying root
causes to production activities in order to prevent reoccurrence
and facilitates root cause resolution. -
- Coordinates materials within and between departments to ensure
continued and steady pace of product flow.
- Reviews and interprets production schedules to proper
sequencing of products and recommends revisions/adjustments. -
- Accountable for maintaining performance metrics including
complete and on time (COT), productivity, quality and safety. -What
- High School diploma, Associate's degree preferred.
- Proven ability to effectively lead teams.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal/written skills.
- Ability to multi-task and function well under pressure
- Ability to read and interpret shop paperwork, including
production logs, simple drawings and blueprints.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations, including
addition and subtraction of decimals and fractions. -
- Computer skills to include Microsoft office and manufacturing
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, stoop and bend for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work up to 10-hour days as the schedule dictates.We
look forward to hearing from you! -Why HNI Corporation?HNI
Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace furnishings
and building products, operating under two segments. - The
workplace furnishings segment is a leading global designer and
provider of commercial furnishings, going to market under multiple
unique brands. - The residential building products segment is the
nation's leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products,
which include a full array of gas, electric, wood, and
pellet-burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves, facings, and
accessories. -As one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI
Corporation has been ranked by -Industry Week -magazine as one of
the "Top 100 Best Managed Companies in the World", by -Fortune
-magazine as "The Most Admired Company" in the furniture industry;
and named by -Chief Executive -Magazine as one of the world's best
companies for leadership development.The Gunlocke heritage has deep
roots in Wayland, our New York community. Our brand is also our
personality and our culture, the people who make up Gunlocke. There
is an attitude at Gunlocke that has become known as "the Gunlocke
way." It's shorthand for our commitment to being relentless in
delivering furniture that is rich in character and supported by
exceptional service to our customers. From every person in our
manufacturing plants and processes to everyone in our offices
around the country, you can count on getting our very best products
and our very best service. Always.We invite you to visit us at for
the best visual overview of our organization.
Keywords: HNI Corporation, Rochester , Production Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Hornell, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!