Customer Service Associate - Temporary
Posted on: January 15, 2022
* Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer
* Registers sales on assigned cash register, provides customers
with courteous, fair, friendly, and efficient checkout service.
* Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering
assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and
answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
* Models and shares customer service best practices with all team
members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer
experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye
contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g.,
offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until
* Provides customers with courteous, friendly, fast, and efficient
* Recommends items for sale to customer and recommends trade-up
and/or companion items.
* Registers customer purchases on assigned cash register, collects
cash and distributes change as requested; processes voids, returns,
rain checks, refunds, and exchanges as needed.
* Keeps counters and shelves clean and well merchandised, takes
inventory, and maintains records. Checks in and prices merchandise
as required or as directed by store manager or communicated by the
* Implements Company asset protection procedures to identify and
minimize profit loss.
* Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding regulated
products (e.g., alcoholic beverages and tobacco products).
* Constructs and maintains displays, including promotional,
seasonal, super structures, and sale merchandise. Completes resets
and revisions as directed.
* Assists with separation of food items (e.g., raw foods from
pre-cooked) and product placement as specified by
policies/procedures (e.g., raw and frozen meats on bottom shelves).
For consumable items, assists in stock rotation, using the first
in, first out method and restock outs.
* Has working knowledge of store systems and store equipment.
* Provides customer service in the photo area, including digital
passport photo service, poster print and creative machine,
suggestive sell of promotional photo products.
* Assumes web pick-up responsibilities (monitors orders in Picture
Care Plus, fills orders (pick items), delivers orders to customers
as they arrive at store).
* Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring clean,
neat, orderly store condition and appearance.
* Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains
respectful relationships with coworkers.
* Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
Training & Personal Development
* Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Manager or
assigned by corporate.
* Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except
in Puerto Rico)
* Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including
evenings and weekend hours.
* Prefer six months of experience in a retail environment.
* Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.
The following information is applicable for San Francisco, CA
applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we
will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
The following information is applicable to Colorado only, in
accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. Please review the
available benefits and salary available for this position by
clicking here: jobs.walgreens.com/benefits. Walgreens will provide
applicants in other states with information related to the
position, to the extent required by state or local law, by calling
Keywords: Walgreens, Rochester , Customer Service Associate - Temporary, Hospitality & Tourism , Ontario, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!