FOOD SERVICE WORKER (PART-TIME) - Cazenovia, NY
Company: Chartwells K12
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Posted Date: Jul 27, 2021
- We are hiring immediately for a part-time FOOD SERVICE WORKER
- Location: Cazenovia Central Schools. 31 Emory Ave, Cazenovia,
NY 13035. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: P/T; open availability preferred.
- Requirement: Willing to train!.Internal Employee Referral Bonus
Available We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
674751. The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Diversity of thought and
inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today!Want to influence a generation?
How about working in a place where you know you make a difference?
At Chartwells, we provide over 2 million meals each day to students
at more than 4,100 schools, ranging from large public institutions
to small charter and private schools. Our goal is to ensure kids
leave the cafeteria happier and healthier than they come in. That's
why we serve food kids love to eat and create programs that
encourage fun and discovery. Job Summary Summary: Prepares,
presents and serves food as needed. Essential Duties and
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and
seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
- Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating,
food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
- Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to
ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
- Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory
and cash control procedures.
- Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Chartwells
K-12 are offered many fantastic benefits. Both Full time and
part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, Full time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity..Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). Req ID: 674751 Hourly
Keywords: Chartwells K12, Rochester , FOOD SERVICE WORKER (PART-TIME) - Cazenovia, NY, Hospitality & Tourism , Stanley, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!