Food Service Associate
Company: Rochester Regional Health
Posted on: November 22, 2021
**$250 Sign on Bonus paid out after 6 months of employment, for
full and part time positions**
Responsible to perform necessary food service duties related to
preparation and service of food to patients, residents and
customers of RRH facilities.
The employee must consistently demonstrate the following essential
- -Assembly of all patient, resident and customer meals or
nourishments according to menu and diet specifications while
utilizing proper food handling practices in a timely and organized
- -Perform all required duties in the facilities dish room or
designated cleaning area.
- -Responsible for the delivery of food carts, to and from the
units while maintaining excellent customer relations.
- -Responsible for accurate delivery and filling of supplies to
units as required.
- -Assist with maintaining organization of the coolers, freezers,
and dry storage to facilitate inventory control.
- -Maintain work areas in a safe, sanitary and orderly manner,
demonstrating proper equipment use and sanitation techniques.
- -Replenish work stations and supplies for the next meal or
- -Responsible for safe operation of food service equipment and
utilizing personal protective equipment according to manufacturer
labels and SDS information.
- -Responsible for attending and retaining all staff meetings and
- -Maintain a positive representation of Food and Nutrition
Services through professionalism, hygiene and uniform.
- -Perform other duties as assigned within the department.
- -Cash handling and register use may be required.
- -For ElderOne: Valid American National Standards Institute
accredited Food Safety Certification (i.e. ServSafe, NRFSP)
obtained within 3 months of hire.
Able to understand the English language highly preferred.
Able to prioritize and follow verbal and written instructions
Customer service driven highly desired.
Knowledge of food safety and sanitation preferred.
Previous food service experience preferred.
REQUIRED LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION SKILLS:
Rochester Regional Health System is an Equal Opportunity /
Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
EDUCATION LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Rochester Regional Health is an
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS : M -
Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than
negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects;
Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
Keywords: Rochester Regional Health, Rochester , Food Service Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Fairport, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!