Night Crew Chief
Posted on: November 19, 2021
We are living our Mission; "The Price Rite Way, Our Messaging to
Customers" which states:"At Price Rite, we have created a different
type of shopping experience, designed to give the customer the best
combination of value, selection and service, and all with the
customer in mind. We call it the Rite Way and it is the mission we
- The Price Rite Values- Provide you with inconceivably,
incredibly low prices every day, along with an array of "special
buys"- better than clubs, full-service and small box
- The Price Rite Selection- Offer the freshest range of produce,
meats, dairy, and baked goods along with leading brands in every
category. We supplement this with our amazing private brand
program, which proudly carries the Price Rite name.
- The Price Rite Service- Enthusiastic, friendly and local
customer service in every department and at check-out, all
accessible to you and happy to help.We want to change the way you
shop, we want you to love our experience, and always want to hear
how we can get better. Thanks for choosing the Rite Way.The RITE
Way guides everything we do and is why we are in business. At price
Rite, we know that a cohesive team is the foundation for everything
we try to do as a company. Team Members are our "front line" to the
customer, and our key partner in delivering the RITE Values,
providing the RITE Service, and the RITE Selection every day.Job
- To monitor that the night crew clerks are maintaining pricing,
stocking, facing and rotation of merchandise in the grocery area in
a manner that conveys an attractive image of a store that is clean,
neat, and well stocked: to perform other functions as required
depending upon workloads and scheduling, in an efficient manner
within company policy.
- Monitor the overnight staffing needs.Essential Job
Functions:Performance of the essential functions of this position
require the Team Member to possess the minimum qualifications
listed above. These functions include, but are not limited to, the
- Observe store rules and company policies.
- Maintain a neat, well-groomed personal appearance at all times
and observe company dress code.
- Observe shift operating hours at all times as scheduled or
assigned by store manager.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal health and civil code
- Promote customer satisfaction by maintaining a full variety of
all available items that are clearly and correctly priced and
- Rotate product in storage and on display to ensure that
customers receive the freshest product available at all times.
(Products to pay special attention to include cookies, snacks,
cereals, mayonnaise and condiments, salad dressings, macaroni,
dried beans and rice, dry dog food.)
- Maintain proper shelf allocations for maximum sales and
- Follow cleaning and sanitation schedule administered by night
- Remove trash to designated areas.
- Remove cardboard to bailer and operate bailer.
- Follow procedures to ensure that cartons are opened properly to
control potential damage to goods and handle damaged and spoiled
products according to company policy.
- Notify supervisor of product shortages.
- Take dead stock to applicable storage areas.
- Build display of products.
- Organize and clean the backroom stock.
- Unload trucks as necessary.
- Operate the bailer as needed.
- Operate power equipment
- Ring up night crew purchases.
- Proper use of store security systems and keys per company
- Has a Company recognized Food Safety Certification and/ or can
successfully complete training to receive and maintain a Company
recognized Food Safety CertificationRequirementsMinimum Required
Qualifications:The minimum required qualifications for this
position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to perform basic Math skills.
- Ability to understand and follow directions as given.
- Ability to do the job while standing.
- Ability to bend and reach.
- Ability to lift boxes up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to operate a Telxon scanner.
- Ability to push/pull 4-wheel equipment loaded with
productImportant Disclaimer Notice: The above statements are only
intended to represent the essential job functions and general
nature of the work being performed and are not exhaustive of the
tasks that an Associate may be required to perform. The employer
reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and
to require Associates to perform other tasks as circumstances or
conditions of its business, competitive considerations, or the work
environment change. This job description is not a guarantee of
Keywords: PriceRite, Rochester , Night Crew Chief, Hospitality & Tourism , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!