Neurology Faculty for the University of Rochester Expansion Sites (Phy
Company: University of Rochester
Posted on: February 15, 2019
UR Medicine Neurology is expanding in the Rochester area and the Finger Lakes region! We are seeking BC/BE candidates for General Neurology, Neurohospitalist, Headache Specialist, Movement Disorder, Dementia, and Neuromuscular Medicine positions. As a member of our faculty, you'll enjoy a great professional career and a high quality of life.
- Low cost living, highly-ranked schools, safe environment, short commute and easy access to area airports
- The natural, scenic beauty of the Finger Lakes region and all that the four seasons have to offer
- Quaint restaurants, boutique shops, landmarks, museums, art galleries, festivals, music and theater
- Outdoor activities ranging from fishing to hiking and biking, watersports, skiing, golfing and more
- Sampling the region's award-winning wines, craft beers and farm-based beverages
- Exploring the 11 pristine Finger Lakes, surrounding state parks, gorges and waterfalls Additional Benefits include:
- Faculty appointment
- Competitive salary
- Signing bonus
- Loan forgiveness
- Generous University benefit package About UR Medicine Neurology: Founded in 1966, UR Medicine Neurology is a well-established academic department that includes a faculty of 140 members in multiple subspecialty divisions and General Neurology.
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Keywords: University of Rochester, Rochester , Neurology Faculty for the University of Rochester Expansion Sites (Phy, Healthcare , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!