Company: FIDELIS PARTNERS
Posted on: November 8, 2018
Gynecology opening in Rochester, New York. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Gynecologist Physician Opportunity Innovative and Research Based Rochester, NY A true innovator in the treatment of HIV/AIDS patients, a FQHC look-a-like is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Gynecologist physician for their full time permanent opportunity. Based in downtown Rochester and with clinics in Bath, Geneva, and Buffalo, the group has expanded their services to include primary care to all their patients. The community health centers offer access to affordable care for all, with a special focus on meeting the needs of LGBTQ people, communities of color, and underserved populations. We are seeking a provider who is innovative, embraces the quirky and challenging parts of the practice, and approach each patient with an open heart and mind.
- No OB, 100% women's health
- 100% outpatient care, no surgical procedures
- Monday to Friday work schedule with Saturdays rotated amongst providers
- Shared phone call amongst all providers
- Team-based interdisciplinary approach with other specialists
- Comprehensive benefits include health insurance, 4 weeks of paid time off, retirement plans, signing bonus, and relocation assistance
- Must have M.D. or D.O. degree and Board Certified in Gynecology The Greater Rochester area has everything to offer the single physician or a growing family. Enjoy direct access to downtown amenities with the comfort of a family-friendly community that boasts excellent public and private schools.
- Top-rated public and private schools in addition to the University of Rochester and RIT
- Ranked as one of the "Most Secure Places to Live" by Farmers Insurance
- Enjoy direct access to Buffalo, Toronto, and the Finger Lakes region of New York
- Locals enjoy year-round activities from enjoying Lake Ontario to being on the slopes in the winter months just miles away
- Enjoy some of New York's best golfing including a Ryder Cup course locally
- Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented communities with a thriving downtown lifeTo be considered for this Gynecologist opportunity, please contact us at or forward your CV to Job ID: OBG 9493562 For more Gynecologist opportunities, visit us online at or follow us on Twitter You may also fax your CV to . All inquiries are considered confidential. Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, gynecology jobs, gynecological oncology jobs, gynecologist jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, gynecologic oncology jobs, gynecologic oncologist jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, gynecological oncologist jobs, gynecologic surgery jobs, gynecology oncologist jobs
Keywords: FIDELIS PARTNERS, Rochester , Gynecology Physician, Healthcare , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!