LPN - Pediatrics
Company: Rochester Regional Health
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Sign On Bonus: Up to $3,000 based on experience
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you are key in the success of
operations and compassionate patient care every day.
DEPARTMENT: Primary Care
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, Days
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment
- Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
- Patient Care & Service. Promote and restore patients' health by
completing the nursing process; collaborate with physicians and
multidisciplinary team members; perform various treatment
procedures; provide physical, educational and emotional support to
patients, friends and families; supervise assigned team
- Medication Administration & Reporting. Administer medication
and give/receive relevant reports, both written and verbal from/to
appropriate staff as per departmental protocols
- Documentation. Ensure concise, pertinent and complete
documentation using computerized medical record process
- Preparation. Ensure clinical areas are properly supplied and
exam rooms are available and stocked EDUCATION
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart
Association (AHA); LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - New York State
Education Department (NYSED) Rochester Regional Health is an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS : M -
Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than
negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects;
Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
Keywords: Rochester Regional Health, Rochester , LPN - Pediatrics, Healthcare , Fairport, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...