Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Helio Health
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Helio Health is on a mission to treat and promote recovery from the
effects of substance use, mental health disorders, and other
behavioral healthcare issues. To support the mission of Helio
Health, the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)will work in a variety of
clinical settings providing medical and counseling services as a
member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team. The Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN)will work on a Full-time basis out of Helio
Health's Rochester Inpatient program. The schedule is Evening or
Overnight shift. Weekend availability is also preferred. In
addition to Helio Health's comprehensive benefits package, all
Full-Time LPNs are eligible for a Sign-On incentive up to
- Works in a variety of clinical
settings providing medical and counseling services as a member of
the multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Provide client services for medical issues.
- Monitors and documents clients' medical status, signs and
symptoms of withdrawal and reports to supervisor or medical
- Works with other medical staff for continuity of clients'
- Communicates with clinical staff regarding clients' medical
- Works directly with clients in providing medical services and
interpreting medical information.
- Provides direct client care of medical assessment,
implementation of medical orders, communicable and infectious
disease reporting in accordance with the law.
- Provides public health and screening protocols.
- Provides and documents medical consultation, assessment,
examination, and treatment planning and review consistency with
agency policy and requirements
- Must be a licensed practical nurse currently registered by the
New York State Education Department.
- Experience and/or training in the treatment of substance abuse
and/or substance dependency preferred.
- Basic computer skills required. Our Comprehensive Employee
Benefits Package Includes:
- Health insurance including dental and vision for employees and
- Paid Vacation and Sick leave - No Waiting Period for
- Paid Holidays, including a floating birthday holiday.
- 401(k) plan with up to 5% company match.
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance.
- Company-sponsored life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Helio Health provides equal
opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment, without
regard to race, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender
identity and sexual orientation), parental status, religion,
national origin, citizenship, status as a victim of domestic
violence, age, military or veteran status, handicap or disability,
family medical history or predisposing genetic characteristics or
carrier status, marital status, family status, political
affiliation, felony conviction record, status as a victim of a
crime, or status as an employee who has complained about
discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated
in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit, or any
other categories, status or activity protected by federal, state or
Keywords: Helio Health, Rochester , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!