Rheumatologist Opportunity with Sign-on Bonus!
Company: Rochester Regional Health
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Rochester Regional Health is seeking a BE/BC Rheumatologist to
join their premier medical group that is continuing to expand as
the health system grows. As a Rheumatologist with Rochester
- You are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western
New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and
- You are in a physician led integrated system where you can
define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
- Join a collaborative team of seven Board Certified
Allergists/Immunologists, and Rheumatologists as well as five
Advanced Practice Providers.
- Call schedule of 1:4.
- Extensive opportunities for medical education and clinical
research if interested.
- With five locations serving the Rochester area, our services
are easy and convenient for our patients. This includes a
State-of-the-art Infusion Center, which offers a relaxed setting
for our patients who require IV immunoglobulin replacement and
intravenous therapy for their rheumatologic conditions. OFFERINGS
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee and performance
- Generous sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- 4 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME Join us and be part of a
health system that truly improves the lives of individual and
communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every
single day. Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health
services organization serving the people of Western New York, the
Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150
locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and
specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory
campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent
housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM
Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private
schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region
offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round,
including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater
Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy
access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the
Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes. Rochester Regional Health is an
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Keywords: Rochester Regional Health, Rochester , Rheumatologist Opportunity with Sign-on Bonus!, Healthcare , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!