Company: Maple City Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Maple City Rehabilitation & Nursing Center - The Grand Story:
Combining beautiful residences with modern amenities, The Grand
Healthcare System provides a range of accommodations that go above
and beyond your expectations. Our soft linens and cozy furnishings
are just a small part of what makes our unique all-inclusive health
facilities a preferred destination for high quality healthcare.
Maple City Nursing and Rehabilitation is currently seeking a
Physical Therapist to examine residents upon admission, and then
develops/administers therapy plans to manage their conditions,
prevent further disabilities, and achieve long-term health
benefits. The primary focus is to promote movements, reduce pain,
and prevent disability through exercise therapy, manual therapy and
- Evaluate a Resident's condition and develop an appropriate
physical rehabilitation plan.
- Help Residents to improve their mobility.
- Relieve Resident's pain using exercises, hands-on therapy,
stretching, and physical therapy devices.
- Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment.
- Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their
- Tell Residents what they should anticipate in different stages
of their recovery and how they will handle each situation.
- Maintain Resident confidence and protect facility operations by
keeping information confidential.
- Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants when
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment. Protects
Residents and employees by adhering to infection-control policies
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional
- Contribute to inter-disciplinary team efforts in resident
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program.
- Current New York State PT License.
- Experience in skilled nursing/ long term care settings
We offer the Following:
- Competitive Compensation.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Professional Growth & Stability.
- Innovative Training Programs And much more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Keywords: Maple City Rehabilitation & Nursing Center, Rochester , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Hornell, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!