Home Health Aide Training Program - Free HHA Certification!
Company: Rochester Regional Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
SUMMARY As a Home Health Aide Trainee, your dedication and
participation in our Home Health Aide Training Program allow you to
learn and grow, preparing you for a career as a Home Health Aide in
direct patient care. Get paid while taking our 3 week skills class
to get certified, certification class also paid for by Rochester
Regional Health. OFFERINGS
- Advancement Opportunities
- Pay Increases
- Extra Earning Potential
- Tuition & Loan Assistance
- Employee Referral Program STATUS: Full Time - - - - - - - - -
LOCATION: Rochester, NY DEPARTMENT: Home Care Plus/ElderOne
SCHEDULE: 8am-5pm Monday - Friday - while in training ATTRIBUTES
- One (1) to two (2) years of direct patient care experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to follow
verbal and written instructions
- Ability to meet physical demands, such as continuous standing
or walking and lifting weight up to 35 lbs.
- Strong computer skills RESPONSIBILITIES
- Program Participation. Actively participate in class reading,
discussion and written course work.
- Verified Skill. Skillfully and safely perform all activities
listed on the home health aide competency test
- Demonstrate Knowledge. -Score 80% or higher on the Home Health
Aide quizzes and exams
- Mandatory Attendance. Punctually attend all required training
classes and clinical orientations. EDUCATION
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS NYS DL - valid New York State Driver's
License - New York State Department of Motor Vehicles (NYSDMV)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS : M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force
occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or
greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move
objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
Keywords: Rochester Regional Health, Rochester , Home Health Aide Training Program - Free HHA Certification!, Healthcare , Hilton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!