SLP Speech Language Therapist
Company: The Shore Winds Nursing Home
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Shore Winds Nursing Home - The Grand Story: Combining
beautiful residences with modern amenities, The Grand Healthcare
System provides a range of accommodations that go above and beyond
your expectations. Our soft linens and cozy furnishings are just a
small part of what makes our unique all-inclusive health facilities
a preferred destination for high quality healthcare.
The Shore Winds Nursing and Rehabilitation is currently seeking a
speech language pathologist or CFY.
- Evaluate Residents and develop a treatment plan that will meet
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out
their daily works independently.
- Watch the Residents as they carry out the task given to
- Observe/Assess the progress of the Residents & prepare detailed
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of
injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing
Resident & Dept. records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams &
contributes to team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited Speech Therapy Program.
- Current New York State License.
- Experience is a plus.
We offer the Following:
- Competitive Compensation.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Professional Growth & Stability.
- Innovative Training Programs And much more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Keywords: The Shore Winds Nursing Home, Rochester , SLP Speech Language Therapist, Healthcare , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!