Evening RN Supervisor
Company: The Shore Winds Nursing Home
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The Shore Winds Nursing Home - The Grand Story: Combining
beautiful residences with modern amenities, The Grand Healthcare
System provides a range of accommodations that go above and beyond
your expectations. Our soft linens and cozy furnishings are just a
small part of what makes our unique all-inclusive health facilities
a preferred destination for high quality healthcare.
ShoreWinds Nursing and Rehabilitation is currently seeking an RN
Supervisor for our EVENING -to promote and restore patients' health
by developing day-to-day management and long-term planning of the
patient care area; direct and develop staff; collaborate with
physicians and multidisciplinary professional staffs; provide
physical and psychological support for patients, friends, and
RN Duties Include:
- Meets nursing operational standards by contributing information
to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production,
productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving
problems; identifying system improvements.
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing
personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other
persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies
- Completes patient care requirements by scheduling and assigning
nursing and staff; following up on work results.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional,
psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and
- Provides information to patients and health care team by
answering questions and requests. Resolves patient needs by
utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by designing and
implementing procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for
assistance from other health care professionals.
- Protects patients and employees by developing and interpreting
infection-control policies and protocols; enforcing medication
administration, storage procedures, and controlled substance
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by
monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of patient care services by auditing
patient and department records.
- Ensures operation of medical and administrative equipment by
verifying emergency equipment availability; completing preventive
maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining
equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by studying usage reports;
identifying trends; anticipating needed supplies; approving
requisitions and cost allocations.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by
communicating information; responding to requests; building
rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
RN Necessary Skills/Qualifications: Judgment, Supervision,
Informing Others, Nursing Skills, Creating a Safe, Effective
Environment, Hospital Environment, Medical Teamwork, Listening,
- Current NYS RN Licensure, BSN preferred but not
- Minimum two years of experience in Long Term Care or
- Minimum one year of experience in a supervisory capacity
We offer the Following:
- $7,500 RN Sign on Bonus.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Professional Growth & Stability.
- Innovative Training Programs And much more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Keywords: The Shore Winds Nursing Home, Rochester , Evening RN Supervisor, Healthcare , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!