Physical Therapist Assistant - PTA Licensed
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT (PTA) -
New PTA Program Grads Welcome
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- Location: Hornell, NY (Finger Lakes region)
- Measuring & recording Residents' motor function, strength &
- Assists physical therapists in developing treatment
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Evaluate the capability of Residents to function
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle
& improve mobility.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional
- Contributes to team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program.
- Current New York State PTA License.
- Experience is a plus.
- About the area: Hornell is a city located in Steuben County
(Finger Lakes region of NYS). It is a small-town environment with
city conveniences. The nearby beautiful Finger Lakes provides many
recreational and nature activities. Two state parks and four county
parks just a short distance away. There is always something to do-
boating, fishing, kayaking, hiking, skiing, wine tours, shopping,
Alfred University is close by and offers vocational and
occupational education programs at the Wildwood campus.
45 min to Corning
30 min to Watkins Glen
1 hour to Rochester
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Rochester , Physical Therapist Assistant - PTA Licensed, Healthcare , Hornell, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!