Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
PHYSICAL THERAPIST -
New PT Program Grads Welcome
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Location: Hornell, NY (Finger Lakes region)
The Physical Therapist examines Residents upon admission, and then
develops/administers therapy plans to manage their conditions,
prevent further disabilities, and achieve long-term health
The primary focus is to promote movements, reduce pain, and prevent
disability through exercise therapy, manual therapy and other
- Evaluate a Resident's condition and develop an appropriate
physical rehabilitation plan.
- Help Residents to improve their mobility.
- Relieve Resident's pain using exercises, hands-on therapy,
stretching, and physical therapy devices.
- Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment.
- Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their
- Tell Residents what they should anticipate in different stages
of their recovery and how they will handle each situation.
- Maintain Resident confidence and protect facility operations by
keeping information confidential.
- Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants when
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Protects Residents and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional
- Contribute to inter-disciplinary team efforts in resident
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current New York State PT License
- Experience in skilled nursing/long term care, a plus.
- About the area: Hornell is a city located in Steuben County
(Finger Lakes region of NYS). It is a small-town environment with
city conveniences. The nearby beautiful Finger Lakes provides many
recreational and nature activities. Two state parks and four county
parks just a short distance away. There is always something to do-
boating, fishing, kayaking, hiking, skiing, wine tours, shopping,
Alfred University is close by and offers vocational and
occupational education programs at the Wildwood campus.
It is 45 minutes to Corning, 30 minutes to Watkins Glen, and 1 hour
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Rochester , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Hornell, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!