Home Health Aide - CNA - Full Time Days / Evenings
Company: Heathwood Assisted Living
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job DescriptionOverview: The Home Health Aide team members
assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by
providing personal care support. This position is responsible for
meeting the physical and emotional needs of residents under the
direct of a licensed nurse ensuring that the highest degree of
quality resident care is maintained at all
- Ability to verbally communicate well with residents, families,
and staff members.
- Ability to read and understand task assignments, ability to
report verbally and provide written documentation as required.
- Display of genuine concern for the elderly; a dependable,
patient and compassionate attitude towards residents. Demeanor
always respectful of residents' rights and wishes.
- Ability to cooperate and maintain respectful treatment with
others. Sense of responsibility, maturity, diplomacy, and ability
to work well with residents, families, and other staff
- Ability to perform assigned tasks based on Heathwood Core
Values and to a high degree of excellence and cleanliness.
- Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of
the company.Shift Schedule: 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm ; 5 shifts
minimum per week including mandatory weekend rotationsReliable
personal transportation mandatoryExperience and
- Certification by an approved basic training program in home
health aide services approved by the Department of Health and
possess written evidence of such certification. Must maintain
current annual skills testing approval.
- Eighteen (18) years of age required; high school diploma or
- Reliable personal transportation mandatory
Keywords: Heathwood Assisted Living, Rochester , Home Health Aide - CNA - Full Time Days / Evenings, Healthcare , Penfield, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!