Full Time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Rochester, New York.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
Full Time nurse practitioner NP, physician assistant position with
preventative focus. Great Compensation plan!Our Nurse
Practitioners/Physician Assistants are responsible for providing
health care to patients who are enrolled in the Chronic Care
Program to stem hospitalization. The Nurse Practitioner/Physician
Assistant leads a care team that consists of Registered Nurses,
Social Workers and Care Coordinators and works closely with the
patient's primary care physician.
- Delivers cost-effective, high-quality care to assigned patients
in a segmented territory within your permanent residence. Mileage
- Complete comprehensive history and physical examination on all
enrolled patients in an in-home visit.
- Collaborate with care team, patient and family members to
determine patient's risk of adverse health outcomes.
- Complete proactive, in-home visits on all intensive level
patients at least monthly.
- Complete proactive, in-home visits on all core level patients
- Communicate effectively with entire care team including the
patient's community primary care provider.
- Provides effective patient education/health promotion.
- Participate in clinical case conferences as
- Holds active, unencumbered license in state of practice
- Credentialed in adult, family, or geriatric care
- Has active prescriptive authority
- Experience in care of adult, chronically ill patients
- Driver's license without restrictions and good driving
- Working knowledge of computers and ability to document
effectively and efficiently using an EMR systemWe offer a
competitive salary and benefits package to full-time employees,
which includes the following:--- Medical Insurance--- Dental
Insurance--- Vision Insurance--- Prescription Coverage--- Flexible
Spending Accounts (FSA)--- Life/AD&D Coverage--- Short Term
Disability--- 401(k) Plan--- CME of $1,500 and 5 paid days for
CME--- PTO: 4 weeks plus 12 paid holidays off!--- Monday-Friday
work schedule. (Flexible)
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Rochester , Full Time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!