RN - Registered Nurse - Full Time - Increased Wages!
Company: Elderwood at Hornell
Location: Alfred Station
Posted on: August 5, 2022
This job is located in Hornell. Join Our Team: Make a difference
in the lives of others. Join our team today! Overview: Don't Look
For Job, Find a Career... DRAMATICALLY INCREASED WAGES FOR CRITICAL
NURSING ROLES, including CNAs, LPNs, & RNs. Apply today - you're
eligible for our new rates. Shift Differential Increases are also
in effect. Elderwood at Hornell is seeking a part-time Registered
Nurse (RN) to join our clinical team. Looking for that next step?
Apply to this important RN position. Seeking your Bachelor of
Science in Nursing (BSN)? Ask about our Tuition Assistance Program.
12 DAY hour shift: 6AM - 6:30PM A few Elderwood Perks:
- Weekly pay schedule
- Full Benefits, including 401K & Employer Matching!
- Robust Tuition Assistance Program - seeking your BSN? We can
help. Registered Nurse (RN) Team Leader Position Overview:
- Registered Nurse (RN) Team Leader team members assist in the
ensuring the general health and well-being of our residents by
providing direct nursing care. This position is responsible for the
direct nursing care of residents which encompasses planning,
developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the care of
residents to ensure that the highest degree of quality care and
regulatory compliance is maintained at all times. Responsibilities:
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties and nursing care
procedures carried out by Nursing Assistants of the assigned
- Assist Nursing Assistants with direct care of residents, as
- Report to RN Unit Manager/Assistant Unit Manager or Charge RN
Supervisor unusual symptoms, changes of condition, daily needs, and
progress of residents.
- Follow the Plan of Care for each resident, and monitor the
performance of Nursing Assistants in implementation of the care
- Receive controlled substances from the shift Supervisory Nurse
and is responsible for all aspects of the storage and distribution
of these medications; ensure proper and safe placement and use of
medications stored in medication cart, stock medication cupboards,
medication room refrigerator and narcotic cabinets.
- Document as applicable in the care plans, Nursing Notes,
Medical Administration Records, Treatment Records and other
- Monitor resident care standards during performance of duties,
and encourage that rights of residents and preferences in care and
treatment are respected. Qualifications:
- Credentials as a Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with a current
State license required.
- Registered Nurse (RN) Training and work experience in a
geriatric setting preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with
others required. Caring, respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
- Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of
the company by following the core values of Integrity, Teamwork,
and Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual is
required. Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be
vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to
provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical or
religious exemption from vaccination. EOE Statement: WE ARE AN
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered
for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or
physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status,
sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal,
State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the
Keywords: Elderwood at Hornell, Rochester , RN - Registered Nurse - Full Time - Increased Wages!, Healthcare , Alfred Station, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!