Resident Care Supervisor (LPN) - Every Other Weekend Days/Eves
Company: Elderwood Village at Greece
Posted on: June 24, 2022
This job is located in Rochester.Join Our Team: Dramatically
Increased Wages! Overview:Don't Look For a Job, Find a
DRAMATICALLY INCREASED WAGES FOR CRITICAL NURSING ROLES, including
CNAs, LPNs, & RNs. Apply today - you're eligible for our new rates.
Shift Differential Increases are also in effect.
Elderwood is in growth mode and currently looking for a Resident
Care Supervisor / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team!
Assisted living settings are an excellent starting point for new
graduate nurses! Our Licensed Practical Nurse's assist in ensuring
the general health and well-being of our residents by providing
nursing care. This position is responsible for assisting with
medications and monitoring the personal care services provided by
Resident Assistants; and reporting care and change in condition of
residents to staff of next shift and Director of Nursing.
Employee Perks!: Free On-Site Parking, Generous PTO & holiday
package, NEW Weekly Pay Schedule!, Point-earning employee reward
program: redeem for prizes!, Tuition reimbursement program
- Supervise/Administer and/or assist with medications to assigned
residents; monitor monthly residents participating in
- Monitor the personal care provided by Resident Assistants.
- Assist Resident Assistants with direct care of residents, as
- Report to Director of Nursing change in condition, daily needs,
and progress of residents.
- Follow the plan of care for each resident.
- Responsible for all aspects of receiving, storing and
distributing controlled substance medications; ensure proper
placement and use of medication stored by facility including med
cart and medication room refrigerator.
- Maintain documentation regarding the provision of care to
residents in the Case Notes, Medication Administration Records and
other required records.
- Assist in problem-solving related to staffing, supplies and
resident care during shift.
- Ensure that resident care standards are maintained in
performance of duties, and that the rights of residents and
preferences in care and treatment are respected.
- Receive and store lost/found articles and notify the Director
of Nursing and/or Case Manager
- Ensure that residents are treated with respect and kindness at
- Credentials as a Licensed Practical Nurse with a current State
- Experience in geriatric nursing preferred.
- Organizational skills and ability to supervise department staff
effectively and work well with personnel of other departments
required; ensures high standards of care are maintained.
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from
vaccination.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood Village at Greece, Rochester , Resident Care Supervisor (LPN) - Every Other Weekend Days/Eves, Healthcare , Webster, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!