Nurse (RNLPN) Nights or Overnights
Company: Monte Nido Residential Center, LLC
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionRecovery Is Possible!Monte Nido & Affiliates has
delivered proven treatment for eating disorders for more than 25
years. Our model of treatment blends the personalized and medically
sophisticated care for which we are known with the latest research
and strategies for those overcoming eating disorders. Our treatment
setting is intimate with a high staff-to-client ratio, and an
emphasis on individual therapy and highly individualized treatment.
In a recent survey, over 84% of our employees were "satisfied" or
"very satisfied" working at Monte Nido & Affiliates!We seek
Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses to join our team
part-time working Nights and Overnights. Nurses are key members of
our multi-disciplinary treatment team.Core Duties:
- Obtaining and recording vitals as needed.
- Monitoring and reporting unusual client behavior.
- Coordination of pre-admission medical clearances.
- Medication administration.
- Document promptly and properly.
- Liaise with medical staff.
- Model healthy eating habits when working during mealtimes.Key
- Active Registered Nurse or Practical Nurse license (or be
- Experience in residential or inpatient behavioral health and
mental health settings is helpful.
- Any past work with those overcoming Eating Disorders is a
- Must hold active CPR/BLS prior to starting work.Our benefits
are excellent and include paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan,
company-paid life and disability insurance, great medical and
dental plan choices, vision, and many other insurance options to
meet the needs of you and your loved ones. LPN, LVN, Nurse,
Nursing, RN, Practical, psychiatric, psychiatry
Keywords: Monte Nido Residential Center, LLC, Rochester , Nurse (RNLPN) Nights or Overnights, Healthcare , Victor, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!