Company: Guthrie Medical Group, P.C.
Posted on: May 17, 2022
The Guthrie Clinic - Corning Hospital has opportunities for
CRNAs to practice in their newly built (2014) hospital.
- New market adjusted compensation starting at $85.00 per hour
with higher compensation based upon experience along with a sign-on
bonus of $20K.
- Candidates can opt-in for loan forgiveness of $50K payable over
3 years in lieu of the sign-on bonus if preferred.
- Flexible work schedules are accommodated, generous PTO, CME
with time and allowance of $1,700, and paid relocation assistance
up to $15K
- Traditional and nontraditional work hours - typical hours are
7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. with no call.
- Anesthesia Care Team Model used.
- Wide spectrum of cases with the exception of Cardiac and
Neurosurgery. The highest volumes are Orthopedics, ENT, General
Surgery, OB/GYN, and Plastics. CRNAs may participate in OB cases if
they are qualified/trained in OB and motivated to do so.
- Anesthesia Department manages O.R. schedule providing the
necessary structure for a smooth, efficient work day.
Keywords: Guthrie Medical Group, P.C., Rochester , CRNA, Healthcare , Corning, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!