Optometrist - Reed Eye - Sign On Bonus
Company: Rochester Regional Health
Posted on: May 15, 2022
SUMMARYThe Optometrist will work collaboratively with the
Ophthalmologist in providing care, referring patients with disease
and/or findings, and co-manage patients under the supervision of an
Ophthalmologist as appropriate. STATUS: Full TimeLOCATION: Reed Eye
LocationsDEPARTMENT: Optometry SCHEDULE: Days, Monday-Friday
- Graduate of an accredited school of optometry
- Licensed to practice Optometry in in the State of New York
- Certification in the Administration of Topical Diagnostic
Pharmaceuticals (DPAS ) required
- Certification in Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agents (TPA)
- 2-3 years related work experience preferred
- Experience with Epic a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) a plusRESPONSIBILITIES
- Patient Care. Check for evidence of disease, injury, or other
problems impacting vision and provide prescriptions for corrective
lenses as needed.
- Management & Development. Educate patients regarding eye care
and visions correction options; analyze results from all tests
conducted and share results with patients.
- Patient Satisfaction. Interacts on a frequent, regular and
daily basis with patients, family members, medical/social/public
services support, regulatory agencies. Interaction and
communication requires expressed empathy, understanding,
problem-solving, education, information gathering, process
influencing and counseling.
- Documentation. Obtain complete, detailed and accurate patient
histories, review patient records, perform physical exams, record
all pertinent data to develop comprehensive medical status,
diagnosis and clinical treatment plan for all assigned patients.
EDUCATION LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Rochester Regional Health is an
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS : M -
Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than
negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects;
Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
Keywords: Rochester Regional Health, Rochester , Optometrist - Reed Eye - Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Pittsford, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!