Licensed Practical Nurse Crisis Rates up to 30/hour
Company: Workfit Medical Llc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
WorkFit Medical, LLC has partnered with several nursing homes
and assisted living facilities in Rochester, NY and we are seeking
LPNs to join our team to work all shifts. Part-time hours
Crisis Rates up to $30/hour!
Job Results & Essential Function:
Professional Proficiency Demonstrated
- Maintains professional competencies.
- Fulfils the job requirements for professional licensed role
within respective department.
- Assists provider with requests to ensure expedited and
efficient care delivery.
- Manages patient flow.
- Assists the secretary with appropriate scheduling of
- Completes follow up phone calls.
- Maintains friendly and caring environment for patients.
Delivery of High-Quality Clinical Outcomes
- Applies healthcare practices as deemed competent by nursing
educator and under the direction of a provider.
- Interprets, supports and implements policies and
- Acts as a team player and works collaboratively within the team
- Assists with developing priorities, goals, and action
- Responds to requests from Department Manager.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary teams to assist with
evaluation of programs and services.
- Participates in department and/or system wide team dynamic
- Accurately records observations.
- Liaison for provider and patient/family
- Able to identify patient care problems and suggest solutions to
enhance patient outcomes.
- Able to answer patient questions as appropriate when Provider
is not present
- Accurately obtain and document vital signs.
- Communication, leadership skills, and decision making
Education & Experience
- Graduate of an approved School of Practical Nursing with a
permit or license (LPN) to practice in New York State.
Licenses and/or Certifications
- CPR Required
WorkFit Medical, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or
characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Applicants who require reasonable accommodations:
WorkFit Medical, LLC is committed to providing a work environment
that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any
form. WorkFit Medical, LLC will endeavor to make a reasonable
accommodation/modification to the known limitations of a qualified
applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless
the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation
of our business, in accordance with applicable federal state and
local law. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation pursuant
to ADA, during the application process, are encouraged to contact
585-247-9040 to ask for assistance.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Workfit Medical Llc, Rochester , Licensed Practical Nurse Crisis Rates up to 30/hour, Healthcare , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!