RN Supervisor - Weekend Days
Company: Elderwood of Lakeside at Brockport
Location: North Chili
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This job is located in Brockport.Join Our Team: Dramatically
Increased Wages! Overview:DRAMATICALLY INCREASED WAGES FOR CRITICAL
NURSING ROLES.Apply today - you're eligible for our new rates.Shift
Differential Increases are also in effect.
Are you looking to be part of a team that appreciates your TIME and
values YOU? This is an ideal position for those with weekend
availability! Saturday and Sunday day shift 7am-3pm.
Elderwood of Lakeside at Brockport NY, recently renovated and 5
Star Ranked - Skilled Nursing Facility, is seeking a Registered
Nurse (RN) Supervisor to join our team for a Part Time career
opportunity. This is a fantastic chance to join a growing
organization that truly supports it's Caregivers! Take the next
step in your RN career by putting patient CARE first, at Elderwood
we are - People caring for People! Our facility also offers updated
equipment and technology for our nursing team, recent renovations,
and convenient parking among other additional perks!
The Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor will assist with ensuring the
health and well-being of our residents by being responsible for the
conduct of nursing educational programs monitors the nursing
staffing schedule for the facility; serving as Infection Control
Nurse and performing the (RN) Nursing Supervisor functions.
Benefits and Perks of being an RN Supervisor at Elderwood of
Lakeside of Brockport
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Packages
- Top Notch Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Substantial Employee Referral Program
- Tutition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
APPLY TODAY!!Employee Perks!: Dramatically Increased Wages!
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents'
- Supervise nursing care services and staff on all units while on
- Actively promotes facility safety programs.
- May assume responsibility as the Infection Preventionist
- Assume responsibility for nursing services in the absence of
the Assistant Director of Nursing Services and/or Director of
- Possession of a state license in applicable state you are
performing work and current registration to practice as a
Registered Professional Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Minimum of two (2) years of nursing experience and at least one
(1) year of experience in a nursing leadership role
- Interest or experience in geriatrics
- Current BLS/CPR
- Experience with dementia population desirable
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from
vaccination.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood of Lakeside at Brockport, Rochester , RN Supervisor - Weekend Days, Healthcare , North Chili, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!