LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - Full Time, 12 Hour Shifts - Increased Wages!
Company: Elderwood at Hornell
Location: Alfred Station
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This job is located in Hornell.Join Our Team: Are you ready to
change your life with a rewarding career move ? Overview:Don't Look
For Job, Find a Career...
DRAMATICALLY INCREASED WAGES FOR CRITICAL NURSING ROLES, including
CNAs, LPNs, & RNs. Apply today - you're eligible for our new rates.
Shift Differential Increases are also in effect.About Elderwood at
- Nestled among the foothills of the Allegheny Mountains along
the Canisteo River in Steuben County, you'll find Elderwood at
Hornell. The skilled nursing facility, just 55 miles south of
Rochester, NY, offers an experienced and dedicated staff that cares
for residents who need long-term nursing home and memory care.
Comprehensive physical, occupational and speech therapy are
provided in an updated therapy suite. Elderwood at Hornell also
provides Adult Medical Day Services to members of the community.A
Few Elderwood Perks:
- Increased Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Weekly pay schedule
- Full Benefits Package, Including 401K and EMPLOYER
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Part Time, Full Time & Per Diem options
- Multiple UniformsLicensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Position
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is assigned to a team of
Nursing Assistants and is responsible for skilled treatments,
passing of medications and monitoring the personal care services
provided by Nursing Assistants; LPNs are also responsible for
reporting care and unusual symptoms of residents to supervisor and
staff of next shift.We are offering 12 hour shift options for our
- DAYS: 6:00AM - 6:30PM
- OVERNIGHTS: 6:00PM - 6:30AMResponsibilities:
- Administer medications and treatments to assigned residents as
ordered by physician and utilizing the five rights as
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties and nursing care
procedures carried out by Nursing Assistants of the assigned
- Assist Nursing Assistants with direct care of residents, as
- Report to Unit Manager/Assistant Unit Manager or Charge Nurse
Supervisor unusual symptoms, changes of condition, daily needs, and
progress of residents.
- Follow the Plan of Care for each resident, and monitor the
performance of Nursing Assistants in implementation of the care
- Receive controlled substances from the shift Supervisory Nurse
and is responsible for all aspects of the storage and distribution
of these medications; ensure proper and safe placement and use of
medications stored in medication cart, stock medication cupboards,
medication room refrigerator and narcotic cabinets.
- Document as applicable in the care plans, Nursing Notes,
Medical Administration Records, Treatment Records and other
- Credentials as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered
Nurse (RN) with a current state license required.
- LPN Training and work experience in a geriatric setting
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring, respectful attitude towards residents required.
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical or religious
exemption from vaccination.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for
positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical
disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age,
genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual
orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal,
State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the
Keywords: Elderwood at Hornell, Rochester , LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - Full Time, 12 Hour Shifts - Increased Wages!, Healthcare , Alfred Station, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!