Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 16, 2022
PHYSICAL THERAPIST Opening:
Full-time, Permanent, Direct Hire
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Location: Rochester, NY
The PT examines Residents upon admission, and then
develops/administers therapy plans to manage their conditions,
prevent further disabilities, and achieve long-term health
benefits. They have state-of-the-art equipment.
The primary focus is to promote movements, reduce pain, and prevent
disability through exercise therapy, manual therapy and other
- Evaluate a Resident’s condition and develop an appropriate
physical rehabilitation plan.
- Help Residents to improve their mobility.
- Relieve Resident’s pain using exercises, hands-on therapy,
stretching, and physical therapy devices.
- Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment.
- Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their
- Tell Residents what they should anticipate in different stages
of their recovery and how they will handle each situation.
- Maintain Resident confidence and protect facility operations by
keeping information confidential.
- Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants when
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Protects Residents and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional
- Contribute to inter-disciplinary team efforts in resident
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current New York State PT License
- Experience in skilled nursing/ long term care settings
ABOUT THE AREA:
Explore a world of art, theater, music, photography, history,
nature and play in Rochester, New York. From standing in the parlor
where Susan B. Anthony was arrested to listening to great jazz on
Rochester is located on the Southern shore of Lake Ontario and sits
at the center of the historic Erie Canal.
Only a 90-minute drive to Niagara Falls, 1.5 hours to the
Finger Lakes wine country and 6 hours to New York City.
World class events such as the International Jazz Festival and the
Highland Park Lilac Festival, PGA and LPGA championships, etc.
attract nearly two million visitors each year. The George Eastman
Museum, the National Museum of Play at the Strong and the National
Toy Hall of fame are popular with all ages.
This beautiful area abounds with state and local parks which offer
summer and winter sports, camping, etc.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Rochester , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!