Nurse Practitioner (Experienced) - Emergency Medicine - Per Diem
Company: Rochester Regional Health
Posted on: January 15, 2022
SUMMARYProvide medical care and perform selective medical
services to patients in a variety of settings in collaboration with
other health care professionals when required.STATUS: Per
DiemLOCATION: Unity HospitalDEPARTMENT: Emergency
DepartmentSCHEDULE: One weekend/month, any shift including
- Experience in emergency medicine is required
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environmentRESPONSIBILITIES
- Patient Satisfaction. Interacts on a frequent, regular and
daily basis with patients, family members, medical/social/public
services support, regulatory agencies and/or payor agencies.
Interaction and communication requires expressed empathy,
understanding, problem-solving, education, information gathering,
process influencing and counseling.
- Medication & Orders. Prescribes drugs, devices and immunizing
agents according to policy and practice agreement.
- Collaboration. Performs therapeutic and corrective measures
within area of expertise in collaboration with other health team
members. EDUCATION MS: Advanced Practice Nursing (Required)
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS NP - Nurse Practitioner Certification - New
York State Education Department (NYSED); RN - Registered Nurse -
New York State Education Department (NYSED) Rochester Regional
Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS : M -
Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than
negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects;
Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
Keywords: Rochester Regional Health, Rochester , Nurse Practitioner (Experienced) - Emergency Medicine - Per Diem, Healthcare , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!