Speech Language Pathologist / SNF
Company: USA Staffing Network
Posted on: January 13, 2022
(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Speech
Pathologist and Assistant - Speech Language Pathologist - SLP -
Skilled Nursing Facility
Monday - Friday Days
Full Time - 36 hrs per week
Direct Hire with full benefits
Fantastic opportunity for Speech Language Pathologist at a Skilled
Nursing in Hornell, NY. Be a part of a growing, patient-centered
Speech-Language Therapy team members assist with ensuring the
health and well-being of our residents by making recommendations
for a speech-language therapy treatment plan, if necessary, and
carrying out treatments as planned; conducting an audiometric
screening of resident upon request and making recommendations for
further audiology service. This position ensures that the highest
degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times.
1. Screens resident for communication problem upon request;
conducts an in-depth evaluation and makes written recommendations
for a therapy plan of care, if necessary and upon request.
2. Coordinates audiometric screening test for resident and makes
referrals for further audiology evaluations, or treatments if
3. Initiates speech-language therapy plan of care according to
physician orders; and maintains required contact with the physician
during the therapy program of resident.
4. Observes rights of residents and treats residents with respect
5. Maintains written evaluations, progress notes, and discharge
summaries for all residents in a speech-language treatment
6. Confers with other staff regarding special needs of residents
and integrates speech-language treatment program with goals and
approaches of other disciplines.
7. Attends Resident Care Planning and Family-Resident Care Plan
Review meetings for residents currently in a speech-language
8. Maintains records that include statistical reports about
resident, in-service education information, budget information and
a material-equipment inventory.
9. Submits statistical reports to the Business Office staff for
Medicare billing payments, and completes assessment forms upon
10. Attend staff meetings and required or preferred in-service
11.Participates in developing and conducting in-service training
programs for facility personnel involved in resident care.
12. Reviews written speech-language policies and procedures
annually and makes necessary revisions.
13. Maintains costs of program within the parameters of the annual
14. Performs all position duties according to safety rules and
practices required for this position, and as required to ensure the
general safety of staff, residents and visitors of this
Keywords: USA Staffing Network, Rochester , Speech Language Pathologist / SNF, Healthcare , Hornell, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!