LPN - Part- time - Occupational Health Clinic
Company: WorkFit Medical, LLC
Posted on: February 23, 2021
WorkFit Medical is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join
our very busy occupational health/urgent care clinic in Rochester,
New York. The candidate must be high energy, customer focused,
flexible, willing to be cross trained to drug testing and able to
work week days, weekends and/or evenings.
This position is part-time and previous occupational health office
experience is preferred.
Weekend availability is preferred 9am-3pm as well as during the
Coordinates and participates in a variety of patient care
activities: vital signs, medication administration, assessments,
assisting with diagnostic procedures, using standard equipment,
drug testing, records data for medical record.
- Determine, prepare and set up medical supplies, instruments and
equipment for procedures.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and set up
- Secure and maintain certification for drug testing;
- Monitor and ensure appropriate inventory and tracking of
medical supplies; replenish as required;
- Evaluate patient care, medical record and other record
information; maintains liaison with physicians and practice
administration to ensure efficient and effective patient care
- Compliant with quality assurance, HIPAA, infection control,
safety and other company policies;
- High energy for fast paced business;
- Professional and friendly demeanor.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of New York
- 1+ years of experience in an urgent care or occupational health
- Current CPR certification.
- Patient assessment skills
- Must have excellent problem solving and organization ability,
and demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal
WorkFit Medical, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or
characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Applicants who require reasonable accommodations:
WorkFit Medical, LLC is committed to providing a work environment
that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any
form. WorkFit Medical, LLC will endeavor to make a reasonable
accommodation/modification to the known limitations of a qualified
applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless
the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation
of our business, in accordance with applicable federal state and
local law. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation pursuant
to ADA, during the application process, are encouraged to contact
to ask for assistance.
WorkFit Medical, 1160 Chili Avenue, Rochester, NY 14624
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: WorkFit Medical, LLC, Rochester , LPN - Part- time - Occupational Health Clinic, Healthcare , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!