Company: Kodak Alaris
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Job Description:Primary Responsibilities:
The IT Director for Kodak Moments (KM) is a senior-level, strategic
business partner who is responsible for developing and executing
the IT Strategy to support the business. The IT Director owns the
executive-level relationships and serves as a single point of focus
for the business on all IT related work.
This is achieved by stimulating, surfacing, and shaping demand for
IT capabilities and needs, in addition to ensuring that the
potential business value from those capabilities and needs are
captured, optimized, prioritized and driven with a business
This role is a member of the KM leadership team actively partnering
with business peers to determine strategic direction.
The Director's key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute on IT strategies and plans. Apply knowledge
and expertise of product and service capabilities and environment
to identify technology, product, and service solutions.
- Identify and recommend IT strategies, solutions, and standards
by understanding business needs/changes, evaluating industry
trends, identifying issues and anticipating requirements.
- Work with the KM Leadership Team to establish a comprehensive
IT plan that aligns with overall business objectives and drives
- Identify and integrate KM's long-range plans into IT capability
roadmaps and priorities, as appropriate. Keep the KM leadership
team updated on all plans and progress.
- Establish standards, policies, and practices related to IT.
Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new
- Evaluate joint initiatives as they relate to corporate strategy
to ensure convergence and opportunities for measurable
- Ensure business value realization and optimization, from value
plans through consultancy, business case development, financial
awareness, managing expectations, and identifying opportunities to
- Own the KM IT operating and project/program budget and perform
accurate budgeting and forecasting across operations and projects
- Partner with KM on changing management initiatives to ensure
effective business transformation.
- Manage the IT investment portfolio.
- Partner with KM to plan new joint initiatives, evaluate
proposals, and determine how they fit into business capability
roadmaps and priorities.
- Focus on business value rather than solutions to develop ideas,
including digital awareness, risk assessments, business continuity,
and business capability requirements.
- Build and manage the relationship between KM and the KA IT
organization; including working closely with the KA CIO, IT
leadership team and the IT organization.
- Partner with enterprise architecture team to develop and
maintain multi-year business capability roadmaps.
- Correlate the KM business priorities to IT planning activities
- Ensure that project/program managers for all KM IT projects are
knowledgeable about the business and their objectives; engage as a
project/program stakeholder, including evaluating project efforts
and progress against joint strategic plans and objectives.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in the field of information technology,
engineering, computer science and / or business administration
- Advanced degree in business or technology, such as an MBA
- 10+ years of experience in the field of information
- 5+ years of experience facilitating the development and
implementation of business initiatives and projects, based on
- Experience leading an outsourced team of suppliers.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization, both
technical and non-technical.
- Relationship-building -- Have the ability to listen, build
rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner vertically within
KM, as well as with leadership and functional teams
- Strategic thinking - Can map joint organizational vision and
long-term thinking, imagination, and idea generation
- Energy, focus, assertiveness, and diplomacy - Knowing when to
push an agenda and when to let a situation develop, rest, or
- Ability and comfort working at executive levels
- Highly skilled and experienced at negotiating conflict and
problem-solving to achieve win-win outcomes at executive
- Exceptional ability to lead change using positive and
- Ability to set expectations with the KM LT and effectively
leverage governance for a positive business partner
- Ability to influence and break down silos within an
organization as well across organizations
- Ability to focus on business value results, rather than
- Technical aptitude, requirements management, and the ability to
assess and articulate risk variables
- Understand and integrate business strategies and trends in
technology to deliver value
- Be able to influence others, using personal rather than
- Strong communication skills in writing, speaking, and
- An outside-in focus
- Outstanding end customer/consumer relationship skills
- Solid understanding of IT, HR, and finance assets and
- Be able to identify gaps and areas that need improvement
Kodak Alaris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: Kodak Alaris, Rochester , IT Director, Executive , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!