Cloud Project Manager - Client Activation
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Mitel is a global market leader in business communications,
powering more than two billion business connections with our cloud,
enterprise and next-gen collaboration applications.
With more than 70 million users in nearly 100 countries, Mitel is
the only company that wakes up every day exclusively focused on
helping customers take their communications from where they are
today to where they expect them to be.
The Cloud Project Manager works to determine and manage project
scope and timelines, identify and manage risks and dependencies,
drive issues to resolution, schedule and facilitate meetings,
provide status updates at the determined cadence and ensure an
outstanding onboarding experience for telecommunications system
installations. The position also manages standard adds, moves,
changes and requests to otherwise modify existing contract. The
position will not have budgeting or supervisory responsibilities,
however will be held to forecast accuracy within 10% on a quarter
over quarter basis.
- Manage projects in accordance with contractual time, cost and
- Work with customers to identify requirements, project planning,
evaluation and overall customer support
- Responsible for scheduling and management of resources and
delegation of tasks
- Provide and execute on a detailed onboarding plan with
- Set and meet critical onboarding deadlines with customers
- Keep all resources within Mitel updated on project status;
identify risk and concerns, document outcome for future customer
- Work on complex telecommunications system installations;
including but not limited to large enterprise sites, multi-site
deployments, hybrid solutions and contact center installations
- Ensure secondary transition plans are documented and track
alternative design solutions when needed
- Update and maintain internal customer record data base with all
the information on customer orders for onboarding coordination and
- Working with clients to gather information and set up porting
from their existing carriers, and develop secondary port
- Conduct a post-deployment debriefing meeting with the customer
to ensure the deployment has met all the customers expectation
- Ensure custom solutions are documented for the Mitel Customer
Success Team and Support teams, and ready to accept accountability
for the customer after successful implementation
- Resource for team members who work on other projects that may
need additional expertise
- Work with others to formulate innovative solutions based on
customer input and to help Mitel to develop strategies for the
solutions to be offered
- Follow project management guidelines and procedures to attain
individual and team wide Net Promoter Score
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
field from an accredited college or Technical School (preferred).
May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience
in addition to minimum experience requirement.
- 3-5 years project management experience with real world
experience; any experience in Telco and SaaS is preferred
- Basic knowledge in Contact Center and Unified
- Experience working with Salesforce.com required
- Experience with porting telephone numbers a plus
- Basic knowledge of routers, switches and other network
- Must possess computer skills including spreadsheet knowledge,
and word processing. Windows based software and Excel required.
Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal
- Naturally inclined to exceed expectations and provide
outstanding customer service (both internally and externally)
- Be passionate about the business, have a drive to succeed and
maintain a calm demeanor in difficult situations
- Project Management Certification (PMP) or working towards such
certification would be beneficial.
Travel: Potential travel of less than 10% annually.
Mitel provides equal opportunities to all applicants and employees.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job
requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race,
color, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, sex
(including gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical condition), parental status, age, religion or religious
belief, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information,
marital status, citizenship status, military service, political
affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by state,
federal law, or local ordinance.
These protections extend to all management practices and decisions,
including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems,
promotions, demotions, transfers, compensation changes, training,
career development programs, layoffs, and terminations.
The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing to any
employee or applicant for employment upon request.
Keywords: MITEL, Rochester , Cloud Project Manager - Client Activation, Executive , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!