Company: Genuine Parts
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Job Description There are so many people who work behind the scenes of our awesome parts stores to get the right parts to the right place on time. So, we are looking for a Warehouse Manager to join our growing team of professionals. You will be primarily focused on building, guiding and developing and engaged, high performance warehouse team. This is the right opportunity for you if you:
- You are consistently motivated to develop others
- Have a desire to always go above and beyond
- Want to be a part of and lead a fun and energetic team
- Want to join a team where you can learn and grow your career the opportunities are endless! Responsibilities A Day in the life:
- Manage daily warehouse operations and service levels to assure accurate and timely end processing of customer orders.
- Display pride in leading a warehouse recognized for safety and cleanliness
- Move daily through warehouse aisles, rows and shelves and organize products within the warehouse for optimal efficiency.
- Inspect, protect and maintain company facilities, equipment, vehicles and all other assets Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous Warehouse experience
- High energy, personal drive, and self-motivation to accomplish business goals
- Effective communicator, attention to detail, strong multi-tasker and organizational skills
- Computer skills in order to track, analyze and manage business results
- And if you have this, even better:
- Previous Managerial experience
- Why NAPA may be the right place for you:
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- A stable Fortune 200 company with a family feel
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team Additional information for you: NAPA has great careers for people with all backgrounds and interests. So if after reading this, you don't think that it is the perfect fit for you, check out a few of our cool day in the life career videos from our awesome employees by visiting NAPAautojobs.com. While on our career site, check out the list of the many other diverse roles we have as well. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
Keywords: Genuine Parts, Rochester , Warehouse Manager, Executive , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!