Infrastructure Supplier Manager
Posted on: November 8, 2018
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.?
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.?
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at?www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.After applying, please check your email (including spam folder) for updates on this position.Conduent is seeking an Infrastructure Supplier Manager. The person in this role will be responsible for:??Lead Infrastructure Supplier Management Office for Conduent overseeing $200M+ spend.? Responsible for 3rd?party Infrastructure Supplier management to maximize shareholder value by effectively managing supply base globally, focusing on reducing cost & risk while improving value & supplier performance.? Lead execution of?supplier optimization and insourcing strategies to achieve productivity savings for Conduent.
Provides leadership with in-depth knowledge on Infrastructure market conditions, industry trends, product knowledge and emerging supplier options:
- Runs the Spend Control Tower for managing Infrastructure spend for Conduent
- Leads the development of category strategies that enable spend management, improve supplier performances and mitigates risk
- Leads major Infrastructure insourcing initiatives working with Legal, HR, Global Procurement, Finance & Accounting, Contracts, Operational teams to enable successful transition of work
- Leads a global team responsible for governance of 3rd?party Infrastructure resources spread across multiple countries
- Drives the strategic sourcing process by analyzing spend, defining requirements, developing strategy, authoring RFx's and working with Global Procurement to negotiate flexible commercial contracts
- Develops and executes strategic partnership for core technology work to enable commercially viable agreements with competitive terms and maximizing our return on the investment.Qualifications:
- Prior experience in a similar role is required
- Please include other requirements as appropriate
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings.Location:This position is located in Rochester, NY . No relocation assistance is provided.?Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the ?Submit? button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Keywords: Conduent, Rochester , Infrastructure Supplier Manager, Executive , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!