Adult Health Home Care Manager
Company: Helio Health
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Home Health Care Manager
To support the Mission of Helio Health, Inc., the Health Home Care
Manager will provide comprehensive care management and coordination
of services to Health Home enrollees and eligible Medicaid/Medicaid
Managed Care community members. The Health Home Care Manager will
work in a Full-Time basis as part of Helio Health's In-Community
program. In addition to Helio Health's comprehensive benefits
package, this position is eligible for a Sign-On incentive up to
$1,500! Pay: $21.00 - $24.71 per hour.
- Conduct outreach, and assessment for
Health Home services for individuals who are Medicaid Eligible
and/or have active Medicaid.
- Conduct eligibility screenings and Health Home enrollment.
- Collaboratively work with enrollee to create a comprehensive
person-centered plan of care to meet their medical, behavioral
health and social service needs.
- Responsible for health promotion, education, and overall
coordination of all aspects of an individual's care.
- Offer family support, and referral/linkages to community,
social, and other support services as needed.
- Assist individual in keeping appointments and monitor service
- Provide Care Management services at various locations including
in community locations and enrollees' homes.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Human Service,
Forensic, Psychology, Public Health, or related concentration.
- Two years' experience working with individuals with mental
health, substance use or co-occurring disorders. Our Comprehensive
Employee Benefits Package Includes:
- Health insurance including dental and vision for employees and
- Paid Vacation and Sick leave - No Waiting Period for
- Paid holidays, including a floating birthday holiday.
- 401(k) plan with up to 5% company match.
- Company paid short-term disability insurance.
- Company sponsored life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Helio Health provides equal
opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment, without
regard to race, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender
identity and sexual orientation), parental status, religion,
national origin, citizenship, status as a victim of domestic
violence, age, military or veteran status, handicap or disability,
family medical history or predisposing genetic characteristics or
carrier status, marital status, family status, political
affiliation, felony conviction record, status as a victim of a
crime, or status as an employee who has complained about
discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated
in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit, or any
other categories, status or activity protected by federal, state or
local law. Salary and hourly compensation ranges are provided in
accordance with NYS law and are based on Helio Health's good faith
belief of what is accurate at the time of posting. Salary and
hourly compensation offers are based on candidate's education level
and experience relevant to the position and also take into account
information provided by the hiring manager and program.
Keywords: Helio Health, Rochester , Adult Health Home Care Manager, Executive , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!