Installation Service Manager
Company: Service Pros Installation Group, Inc
Posted on: September 16, 2023
About Service Pros Installation Group:Service Pros Installation
Group is a family-owned business headquartered in Charlotte, North
Carolina working as an exclusive provider of installation services
for Lowe's Home Improvement. With workrooms across the Southeast,
Northeast, and Midwest, we are committed to ensuring all our
employees, customers, and contractors are positively impacted by
utilizing our resources to provide stewardship, put our people
first, ensure companywide integrity, and continue to grow and
improve every day.SummaryThe Installation Service Manager is wholly
responsible and accountable for orchestrating the entire
installation process for flooring installation customers from
multiple stores, resulting in exceptional customer experience while
fostering and maintaining critical relationships with Lowe's Home
Improvement.FLSA Status: Salaried, ExemptEssential Duties and
- Manages all aspects of the SPIG business for their coverage
area through the exercise of well-reasoned and sound discretionary
business judgment involving customers, contractors and Lowe's Home
- Ensures a quality installation which meets or exceeds the
- Ensures superior customer satisfaction scores.
- Manages installers and negotiates pricing for onsite issues,
work orders, and customer needs. Authorizes payments for
- Meets and exceeds financial and productivity goals.
- Develops and manages strong relationships with store personnel,
Lowes CPO, installation customers, installers and acts as a
management point of contact.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion concerning
significant financial matters, including but not limited to
authorizing installer invoice payments, approving and discussing
installer chargebacks due to quality/non-performance issues,
authorizing the purchase of additional materials, and approving
customer compensation in resolution of disputes and claims.
- Analyzes job profit margins to determine whether it would be
prudent to commit additional monies to the installers or purchase
- Responds to escalated customer issues and answers customer
questions which cannot be answered by other staff; including
conducting site visits to determine appropriate and necessary
action to resolve concerns.
- Makes determinations whether to continue using subcontractors
based upon the quality of their work and customer surveys.
- May be required to assign and schedule work for installers
based upon skillset, capability, dependability, performance scores,
- Provides guidance to installers and customers on installation
- Coaches installers on customer feedback received on their
- Forecasts the need for inventory and purchases additional
product as needed.
- Conducts customer follow-up calls to control the quality of the
installation experience and resolve any potential outstanding
- Reviews installation details for each job with the appropriate
installer before installation.
- Tracks in-progress calls and resolves installation issues with
installers and external partners.
- Reviews work orders for accuracy, verifies technical
information, and identifies and resolves labor or product
- Other duties as assigned.Physical DemandsThe physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit; reach with hands and arms; bend, kneel and
position themselves on the floor to cut pad. The employee is
frequently required to handle manually and feel. The employee must
be able to lift and carry 75 lbs. (e.g., laptop, monitor or carpet
pad) to move it as needed. The incumbent may also be required to
move carpet foam, materials and drive a forklift. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.Work
EnvironmentThe work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work
environment is usually quiet. The work environment generally
consists of indoor heated and cooled office space but may spend
time in a non-climate controlled warehouse.To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Education and Experience - High school diploma or general
education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience and
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience must involve customer service management.
- Language Skills - Ability to read and comprehend instructions,
correspondence, and memos. Ability to write letters and prepare
other documents as needed. Proofreads work.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
divide into all units of measure for basic algebraic and geometric
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to apply reasoned business
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables and adapts to changing circumstances and conditions.
- Computer Skills - Knowledge of computer workstations and
peripheral equipment; knowledge of database, spreadsheet, email,
and word processing software.
- Communication Skills Ability to effectively communicate orally
and in writing in English.COMPETENCIESTo perform the job
successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively;
participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly; able to read and
interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Diversity - Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics - Treats people with dignity and respect.
- Organizational Support - Supports organization's goals, values,
and code of ethics.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes
appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes work activities; uses time
- Professionalism - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming;
accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own
work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; completes work
- Safety and security - Observes safety and security procedures;
reports unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials
- Follow-up - Must be organized and able to follow-up on statuses
and ensure completion of tasks.
- Dependable - Is consistently at work and on time.
Keywords: Service Pros Installation Group, Inc, Rochester , Installation Service Manager, Executive , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!