Supervisor, Client Asset Management
Location: West Henrietta
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Supervises, directs, and leads team of Client Asset Management
(CAM) specialists responsible for processing client and participant
401(k) trade activity, transmitting transactions to Money Managers,
and posting all trade activity to the recordkeeping
- Supervises specialists in all aspects of retirement plan
contribution trading and monitors work flow using key indicators
and staff to ensure deadlines and accuracy requirements are
- Implements, monitors, and updates controls on high risk tasks
to ensure service standards are met and to mitigate financial
impact of errors.
- Provides consultation to Service teams to assist in researching
and resolving escalated client issues. Develops creative solutions
to serve the needs of high revenue clients that are not met by
standard operational procedures.
- Partners with Product Management, other internal teams, and
vendors to ensure systems and procedures evolve to stay current
with market, industry, and regulatory changes.
- Recruits, selects, hires, and evaluates performance of
personnel to ensure all department needs are handled appropriately.
Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement
through career development, training programs, and other resources
as required for professional advancement.
- Ensures required control objectives are executed to avoid
exceptions being documented during the annual SOC1 audit.
- Provides technical expertise to solve problems regarding
trading issues to ensure quality service is provided to internal
partners, trading partners, and clients.
- Contributes to the development and execution of annual business
plan and budget to ensure consistency with division and company
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting,
Mathematics, or related discipline - Preferred
- 3 years of experience in Related field, to include some
- Effective leadership skills.
- Demonstrates analytical skills.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
Keywords: Paychex, Rochester , Supervisor, Client Asset Management, Executive , West Henrietta, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...