Posted on: March 17, 2023
OverviewDevelops and coordinates product strategies for the
assigned product lines. Monitors market for emerging trends,
develops new products or enhancements to existing products, and
recommends adjustments to pricing. Manages development and rollout
of products. Monitors ongoing product delivery and service
- Develops plans and strategies to enhance current products and
introduce new products to generate additional revenue and/or
realize operational efficiencies.
- Implements approved products and strategies by coordinating
with: - IT - Operations - Finance - Sales
- Manages ongoing relationships and negotiations with external
partners, monitors industry for possible new partners.
- Acts as project manager/lead on projects.
- Develops and implements pricing, positioning, distribution and
promotional strategies to increase market share and profitability
in close coordination with sales and operations departments.
- Represents the company by active participation in industry
- Monitors competition, identifies and analyzes significant
changes. Uses constructive thinking and innovative solutions to
recognize trends and to develop business plans.
- Supervises and trains market analysts.
- Develops and presents annual product plans, product
enhancements and recommends changes to senior management.
- Monitors ongoing product delivery and service satisfaction.
Suggests ways to improve assessing product enhancements,
competitive positioning, and pricing.Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 combined years in technology, strategy, product
management, sales/marketing, operations and/or online
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA or other advanced degree a
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, with
the ability to articulate product concepts to a variety of
audiencesCompensationIn the spirit of pay transparency, we are
excited to share that the starting base pay range for this position
is $90,100.00 - $145,500.00 annually. Please keep in mind that this
range is the base pay only and does not consider other components
that make up the total rewards package for the position. If you are
hired at Paychex, your overall compensation will be determined
based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education,
and/or experience which may result in total compensation outside of
Keywords: Paychex, Rochester , Product Manager, Executive , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...