Strategic Accounts Service Manager
Location: West Henrietta
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Manages Retirement Services Platinum Account Associates, Platinum
Account Managers and Client Relationship Account Managers who
support our Strategic Account Clients, Financial Advisors, CPAs and
all other internal and external partners of these clients to
service their highly complex 401(k) plan. This team also
significantly partners with our Onboarding teams, Sales and Product
Management to drive enhancements to our service, processes and
- Monitors workflow using key indicators and staff interaction to
ensure that deadlines and accuracy requirements are met.
- Represents the department on high-exposure or high-impact teams
and projects to ensure that Ongoing Client, Financial Advisor, and
department needs are met and team actions are in line with
departmental goals of superior client service and client
- Provides technical expertise to solve problems regarding
internal, field office, and client issues; ensures that quality
service is provided to the field offices, clients, and Financial
- Follows through on high-impact 401(k) ongoing client service
issues to ensure that corrective action is taken quickly and
accurately to minimize financial risk to Paychex.
- Recruits, selects, hires, and evaluates performance of
personnel to ensure that departmental needs are handled
appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and
corporate advancement through career development, training
programs, and other resources.
- Ensures that strategic account service model is exceeding
client expectations by analyzing indicators and ensuring that
retention and participation rates are better than overall
- Handles escalated client issues and ensures appropriate follow
up and resolution with all parties involved internal and
- Makes recommendations to HRS Managers regarding the development
of policies and procedures; identifies and implements processing
efficiencies and opportunities for enhanced levels of service to
our clients and partners.
- Travels to on-site client visits as necessary to build and
strengthen relationships. This will include engagement with Sales,
Financial Advisors, Branch and CPA personnel.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of Paychex and industry plan
structures, industry trends, and upcoming industry events in order
to serve as a department expert of our products.
- Maintains relationships and coordinates communication with
outside parties, including field offices, clients, CPA's, attorneys
and Financial Advisors. Fosters a cohesive relationship between
service, sales and operations.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the
- Bachelor's Degree - Required
- 4 years of experience in Leadership experience.
- 6 years of experience in Retirement Industry experience.
Keywords: Paychex, Rochester , Strategic Accounts Service Manager, Executive , West Henrietta, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...