Civil Estimator / Project Manager- Rochester NY
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Civil Estimator / Project Manager- Rochester NY is in charge of
estimating and project management. Types of projects include
earthwork, utilities, concrete, land clearing, etc.Client
- Local heavy civil contractor to Rochester, New York
- Strong pipeline of upcoming projects
- Strong company culture with room for growth
- Reputable company with 30+ years of experience in the
Rochester, New York building and construction
industry.DescriptionThe Civil Estimator / Project Manager-
Rochester NY will prepare a detailed estimate by completing
quantity take-offs, analysis, estimate input, and studies for all
items incorporated in the assigned scope. The candidate will also
review project plans, requirements, and specification, Assist in
creating a project specific logistics and safety plan, Assist in
the Preconstruction process, Selection and procurement of
subcontractors in a timely manner, Ensure material and equipment
are delivered to the job site in a timely manner, Monitor the
project status for schedule, cost, quality and procedures, manage
RFI, submittal, change order processes as well as all document flow
on the project.Profile
- Currently, operating as a Construction Project Manager with
strong estimate experience in Rochester, NY with 5-10 years
experience or an estimator with project management experience.
- Obtain and evaluate subcontractor proposals relative to their
scope of work. Document information into Bid Recording Sheet,
organize and participate in Post Bid Review.
- Prepare complete estimate for selected project with detailed
review of proposal specifications, drawings, takeoff information,
- Review data from purchase orders, subcontracts, productivity
analysis reports, etc.
- Review proposal specifications, drawings, attend pre-bid
meetings, etc. to determine scope of work.
- Ensure all working documents and data are maintained.
- Supervise total construction effort to ensure project is
constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
Includes interfacing with client representatives & other
contractors, etc.Job Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Career development
- Truck allowanceMPI does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or
class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI
encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled,
protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Keywords: Michael Page, Rochester , Civil Estimator / Project Manager- Rochester NY, Executive , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...