Partnership Manager Field, NY
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Partnership Manager is responsible for managing a defined
geographic territory and exceeding an individual sales quota. This
position encompasses solution-based sales into the K-12 market and
will be responsible for customer needs and increasing overall
market share in assigned territory. Manage the complete sales cycle
for all retention, cross sell and up sell business opportunities
using the Edmentum sales approach to structure custom solutions.
Leverage the entire Edmentum product and services portfolio to meet
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Identify and develop new acquisition sales opportunities within
assigned territory through networking and cold calling efforts.
- Responsible for growing long-term customer relationships within
assigned territory, identifying prospects, setting appointments and
closings sales within assigned territory.
- Seeks to build multiple relationships within a customer account
to expand existing programs and adding new implementations.
- Effectively navigates multiple steps in the sales process
demonstrating the ability to influence high level decision
- Maintain proficiency in Edmentum products and services and
appropriately position Edmentum solutions against the
- Accurately assess and analyze customer needs and identify
- Prepare and deliver strategic sales presentation.
- Responsible for creation of a strategic territory plan that
outlines the level of activity needed to meet territory
- Maintain timely and accurate information in CRM (Salesforce.com)
to track sales activity and produce accurate forecast.
- Manage travel and expense budgets.
- Responsible for fulfilling and maintaining Request for Proposal
(RFP) information and questions.
- Engage in self-development and training, ensuring up-to-date
knowledge of Edmentum products and services.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in K12 education
- Two years sales experience including conducting customer
presentations, making outbound calls, and engaging in email &
social media outreach.
- Previous experience working with a Customer Relations Management
- Demonstrated experience with developing and maintaining client
- Education and software market knowledge is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
- Must possess excellent time management skills, verbal and written
communication skills and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to articulate instructional/technical concepts with
- General computer knowledge/experience with an understanding of
basic technology components.
- Must possess attributes necessary to master a consultative sales
approach and the ability to translate customer needs into Edmentum
- Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- 70% travel within the assigned territory.
Keywords: edmentum, Rochester , Partnership Manager Field, NY, Executive , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!