Agronomics Department Manager - Agronomics II
Company: SiteOne Landscape Supply
Posted on: January 24, 2023
SiteOne associates are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously
improving, and having fun! Whether you are experienced in the green
industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new
graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are
confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale
distributor of landscaping products in the United States and
Canada. With over 700 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer
a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation
supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods,
hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control
products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and
Our Department Managers take the lead as the Agronomics expert in
the branch, working closely with customers on any or all needs
within the department to ensure excellence.
What you'll do:
- Assist Branch Manager with the sales and operations planning
process, statistical demand forecasting, and integration of supply
and demand plans.
- Understand and execute the principals of inventory management,
target customer mix and sales.
- Create a positive environment for employees which encourages
teamwork in alignment with SiteOne DNA.
- Train and develop agronomic staff to be knowledgeable of the
product line and customer needs to support achievement of
departmental sales goals.
- Support other branch departments and customers as needed.Skills
We Are Seeking
- 1-3 years' experience in the green industry and an
understanding of landscape, nursery, or irrigation products
- Excellent customer service and management skills
- Experience with sales and operations planning and
- Understanding of accounting fundamentals; including debits,
credits, accounts receivable, accounts payable and budgets.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- High school diploma or equivalentPerks:
- Weekly Paychecks with DailyPay available!
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Lucrative Associate Referral Program
- Company Apparel and Work Boot Vouchers
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Paid Training and Business Certifications Available
- Free Counseling Services/Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Product Discounts
- Most Branches never work Sundays!THE INFORMATION CONTAINED
HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL
RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS
PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB
DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY
TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM
POSITION TO POSITION.
- Agriculture & Environment
Keywords: SiteOne Landscape Supply, Rochester , Agronomics Department Manager - Agronomics II, Executive , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!